ProtectIQTM is a network-level security service that protects ALL devices connected to your home Wi-Fi. If it's connected, it's protected!
Benefits of ProtectIQ
- Proactively monitors your home's incoming traffic and automatically blocks anything suspicious.
- Blocks attempted visits to known harmful websites, presenting users with a browser message indicating that the website is not available.
- Provide an active security monitoring service that uses a large and constantly growing database of threats (database is updated weekly).
- Uses Intrusion Prevention Settings (IPS) to monitor, notify, and prevent activity such as hackers trying to gain access to the local video content (Wi-Fi connected doorbell or baby monitor), virtual meetings, and other streams.
- Actively terminates data transfers before a malicious payload is delivered to any vulnerable network device.
- Notifies users whenever a security issue is triggered, with details about the device that was attacked, where the attack came from, and when the attack occurred.
What does ProtectIQ do to keep my network safe?
Do you worry about the security of your connected devices?
Hackers continue to get more sophisticated finding new ways to gain access and create havoc in our networks. You need a solution that protects ALL of the devices in your network.
When was the last time you updated the virus protection for your smart doorbell or thermostat?
Virus protection solutions (like Norton or McAfee) don't protect everything. They might protect a laptop or desktop, but there is no protection for your smart home devices. You can't install virus protection on a Nest Thermostat or Ring Doorbell.
How many times have you ignored the suggested updates for virus protection you might have installed on a computer?
ProtectIQ updates every single week, automatically protecting you from a growth list of known threats, for every connected device in your home. No manual update requried.
Did you know hackers can push into your home network through unprotected connected devices?
Devices like Amazon Echo, Nest, security cameras, and even our phones are constantly pushing data back to the Cloud. Hackers are constantly looking to steal this information, but with Intrusion Prevention Settings you can rest assured that ProtectIQ is constantly monitoring the traffic in your network to block intrusions and threats.