FDC IQ App
Benefits of the FDC IQ app
- Change or reset your Wi-Fi network name or password directly from the FDC IQ app.
- See the devices currently connected to your Wi-Fi.
- Get alerts every time new devices connect to your Wi-Fi.
- Categorize your devices (e.g. personal devices, work devices, mobile devices, gaming devices).
- Pause the internet for any device, at any time.
- Create routines for scheduled downtime (i.e. bedtime or limited access to gaming devices during school time).
- Create a temporary or shareable guest network without sharing your main network name and password.
- Run a speed test (GigaSpire routers only) to verify the speed you are getting is the speed you are paying for.
- Receive updates about any planned network maintenance, or upcoming community events.
What can I do with the FDC IQ app?
Forgotten your Wi-Fi network name or password?
No problem! You can now change this information anytime you want directly from the FDC IQ app. No need to pick up the phone to call anyone to make a simple fix yourself.
Are you concerned about how much time your kids are spending looking at screens?
Parents or grandparents can now create healthy habits for screen time directly in the FDC IQ app.
Do your kids take their devices to bed and stay up late looking at their screens?
Create bedtime routines so that your child's devices get disconnected from the internet at a set time, and don't reconnect until the next morning.
Tired of giving your network name and password to friends and family when they come over?
Create a guest network they can connect to without needing your actual network information. Text it directly to anyone you want to have access.
Concerned that your neighbors might be connecting to your Wi-Fi network?
Get alerts anytime a new device is connected, and see all devices connected at any time in the dashboard.